Hurricane Grill & Wings® whose trademark is “Live with Flavor®” is known for its uniquely savory chicken wings, offered with a choice of more than 32 signature sauces and flavors. Menu items are cooked fresh to order with high quality ingredients and zero trans fats. Other menu options range from salads to Certified Angus Burgers and delicious seafood along with a full bar and line-up of craft beers and wine. Here are some of our national accolades:
- Franchise Business Review‘s Top Franchisee Satisfaction Award 2013
- Restaurant Management Magazine “Top Ten Franchise Deals for 2012”
- Future 50 Award Restaurant Business Magazine 2011 and 2012
- Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Franchisees for 2011 and 2012
- 2009 Chairman’s Award winner and 2007, 2009, 2011 Festival Favorite
- Winner at the National Buffalo Wing Festival Contest in Buffalo, New York
- #21 on the Franchise Time Magazine’s Fast 55 Growth Franchises for 2010
- Franchise Update Magazine’s STAR Award winner for 2010
- USA Today 10 Great Places for wings
- Restaurant Business Magazine’s “Top Twenty Fastest Growing Concepts” 2009 & 2010
The original Hurricane Grill & Wings opened in Fort Pierce, Fla., in 1995. There are over 71 locations in 15 states, including Arizona, Indiana, Florida, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, Minnesota, Maryland, Alabama, Texas and Georgia with additional restaurants planned nationwide. “The national growth rate Hurricane Grill & Wings has experienced is remarkable,” said Martin O’Dowd, president of Hurricane Grill & Wings. We have set a strategic pace for the brand’s growth and together with our stellar business model; Hurricane Grill & Wings has been able to increase our average unit volumes to over $1.7 million and an unmatched 3:1 sales to investment ratio.” Much of our success is based on the strength of our concept and our business model:
- 2:1 Sales to Investment Ratio – one of the very the best in industry today
- Positive Comp Sales for the past 7 years
- Enterprise growth rate at 35%+ year after year nationwide
- Minimal start up with an average of $447K – $912K per store
- Announcement of $10 MM in financing for new and existing franchisees
- 32+ award-winning sauces and rubs with signature chicken, steak, fish, salads and sides made with authentic, all-natural ingredients, also featuring craft beer, wine and full liquor bar
Currently, our family-friendly, island-inspired restaurant has over 59 locations in eleven states and growing nationally. New commitments will open restaurants in 7 new markets including Denver, Colorado, Houston, Dallas, North & South Dakota and Georgia along with additional units throughout Texas, Minnesota, North Dakota, south/ central & northern Florida, and the Greater New York area. Hurricane Grill & Wings now has a total of over 240 commitments nationwide!
- Founded in 1995
- Currently 36 restaurants operating in Florida, 71 restaurants nationwide, with commitments totaling 107 restaurants nationwide.
- Average unit size is 2,000 – 4,000 square feet and, typically, an end cap or free standing location.
- Hurricane Grill & Wings offers more than 32 signature sauces allowing guests to
customize their meals.
- All cooking oil is trans-fat free.
- Corporate office is headquartered in We
st Palm Beach, Florida.
- Franchising since 2006
- Current Status: 59 units opened
- Small Footprint: 3500 sq. ft. – 5000 sq. ft.
- Initial Investment: $300,000 – $880,000 (includes franchise fee)
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Minimum Financial Qualifications: Liquid Assets of $250,000 and Net Worth of $500,000
- Initial Term: 20 years
- Royalty Fee: 5% gross sales
- Marketing Fee: 3% gross sales