Hurricane Grill & Wings Burnsville, MN
City Guides newsletter
RATING FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, STAFF, LOCATION, FOOD
Hurricane Grill & Wings in Burnsville MN is the first location in Minnesota, This new restaurant is where you can get away from it all and enjoy great tasting food in a casual and laid back atmosphere.
This restaurant has been open for about a month and I was in the neighborhood and decided to try it. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. The restaurant has the feel of a Buffalo Wild Wings but looks more like a Margaritaville. Although they’re known for their large wings with 30 different sauces they do have an extensive menu, world class beers, and a large selection of cocktails. Each staff member was pleasant, knowledgeable, and efficient.
30 plus flavors (Just a few of their flavors)
- Mild Hurricane Sauce
- Mild, buttery blend with a hint of vinegar and cayenne
- BBQ Sauce
- A southern smokehouse favorite
- Raspberry Sauce
- Sweet and smoky blend; always a house favorite
- Garlic, Parmesan & Herb Sauce
- Think it’s good on bread? Try it on wings!
- Sea Salt & Vinegar
- Not just for fish and chips anymore
- Teriyaki Glaze
- A blend of soy sauce, ginger, and exotic spices, topped with sesame seeds.
- Honey Mustard Sauce
- Tropical barbecue glaze with mango, ginger, pineapple, and lime.
- Chipotle Raspberry Sauce
- A fiery-sweet blend of raspberry and smoked jalapeno.
- Fire & Ice
- Hurricane’s own perfect balance of horseradish and heat
- Gold Rush Sauce
- Hurricane’s own special blend of honey mustard with a hint of heat.
- Hot Teriyaki
- Sweet teriyaki blend with a joy of jolt of crushed chili peppers.
- Hot & Sweet Mesquite Rub
- Our own signature spicy-sweet barbecue rub
- Firecracker Sauce
- A sweet and spicy Asian chili sauce.
- Hurricane’s Garlic & Parmesan
- A savory blend of chopped roasted garlic and aged Parmesan cheese, available in mild, medium and hot.
- Habanero Lime Toss Rub
- A fiery dry rub of habanero pepper and lime.
- Cyclone Sauce
- A delicious combination of our spicy firecracker sauce and cool ranch dressing.
- Ridiculously Hot Hurricane Sauce
If you’re a fire eater in your spare time, this one’s for you!
World Class Beers (not all beers listed)
- Abita Purple Haze
- Bass Ale
- Belgian Blue
- Blue Moon
- Brooklyn Lager
- Bud Light
- Bud Light Lime
- Drifter Pale Ale
- Fire Rock Pale Ale
- Heineken Light
- Holy Mackeral
- Jupiter Monk in the Trunk
- Michelob Ultra
- Presidente Light
- Pumpkinhead Ale
- Sam Adams Octoberfest
- Sam Adams Summer Ale
- Sea Dog Blueberry Wheat
- Shock Top
- Sierra Nevada pale Ale
- St Pauli Girl
- Woodchuck Pearl
I highly recommend this restaurant. Come out and try it next time you’re in Burnsville.