|Daughter surfing the northernmost point in the continental US|
|Some rhinos along the road on the home home from work|
|The Massai Marathon started by a friend of mone|
When you look back at your career, what has excited and challenged you the most? When you look ahead, what new challenges are you looking at that will grow and stretch you in new ways, and may catapult your business into new opportunities and challenges? When we get together as family, friends, or business partners, we are always excited to talk about the new opportunities ahead. It is these challenges, these opportunities to learn and grow that stir our blood and make life worth living. I have friends that have organized marathons in Africa amongst the Massai and partners that have watched lions kill their prey while on the way to work. My daughter has surfed the northern most point in the continental US, traveled the globe to places very few venture, worked on Medical Missions Ships, and regularly goes rock climbing during her lunch breaks at work. Every week my wife mentors young girls with “Girls On the Run” and volunteers in the local organic community gardens to help feed the homeless. I have worked in some the largest slums in the world building and operating schools for thousands of kids, and worked along side some best minds and talents that have introduced me to levels of opportunity and success I didn’t even know existed.
|My CEO watched a lion kill this zebra and feed her cubs on his way to work|
|Working with the kids in one of the slums in Kenya
Catch the Wave of Success with Hurricane Grill & Wings!
We at Hurricane grill & Wings appreciate your interest in owning our great brand! Thanks to the success of our restaurants, we at Hurricane Grill & Wings are experiencing phenomenal demand for our franchises nationwide, and the growth of our brand and our business is matching that demand on a daily basis.
Hurricane Grill & Wings® whose trademark is “Live with Flavor®” is known for its uniquely savory chicken wings, offered with a choice of more than 32 signature sauces and flavors. Menu items are cooked fresh to order with high quality ingredients and zero trans fats. Other menu options range from salads to Certified Angus Burgers and delicious seafood along with a full bar and line-up of craft beers and wine. Here are some of our national accolades:
· Franchise Business Reviews Top Franchisee Satisfaction Award 2013
· Restaurant Management Magazine “Top Ten Franchise Deals for 2012”
· Future 50 Award Restaurant Business Magazine 2011 and 2012
· Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Franchisees for 2011 and 2012
· 2009 Chairman’s Award winner and 2007, 2009, 2011 Festival Favorite
· Winner at the National Buffalo Wing Festival Contest in Buffalo, New York
· #21 on the Franchise Time Magazine’s Fast 55 Growth Franchises for 2010
· Franchise Update Magazine’s STAR Award winner for 2010
· USA Today 10 Great Places for wings
· Restaurant Business Magazine’s “Top Twenty Fastest Growing Concepts” 2009 & 2010
The original Hurricane Grill & Wings opened in Fort Pierce, Fla., in 1995. There are over 50 locations in eleven states, including Arizona, Indiana, Florida, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, Minnesota, Maryland, Alabama, Texas and Pennsylvania, with additional restaurants planned nationwide. “The national growth rate Hurricane Grill & Wings has experienced is remarkable,” said Martin O’Dowd, president of Hurricane Grill & Wings. We have set a strategic pace for the brand’s growth and together with our stellar business model; Hurricane Grill & Wings has been able to increase our average unit volumes to over $1.5 million and an unmatched 3:1 sales to investment ratio.” Much of our success is based on the strength of our concept and our business model:
· 3:1 Sales to Investment Ratio – one of the very the best in industry today
· Positive Comp Sales for the past 4 years – up over 8% in 2012
· Enterprise growth rate at 35%+ year after year – now opening 2 -3 restaurants per month nationwide
· Minimal start up with an average of $500K – $600K per store
· Announcement of $10 MM in financing for new and existing franchisees
· 32+ award-winning sauces and rubs with signature chicken, steak, fish, salads and sides made with authentic, all-natural ingredients, also featuring craft beer, wine and full liquor bar
Currently, our family-friendly, island-inspired restaurant has over 50 locations in eleven states and growing nationally. New commitments will open restaurants in 7 new markets including Denver, Colorado, Houston, Dallas, North & South Dakota and Georgia along with additional units throughout Texas, Minnesota, North Dakota, south/ central & northern Florida, and the Greater New York area. Hurricane Grill & Wings now has a total of over 140 commitments nationwide!
Join Hurricane Grill & Wings Webinar Invitation
Franchise Information Webinars
Please contact us directly to schedule a personal franchise information webinar or register on the link below to join us for one of our bi-monthly group webinars on either Tuesday, March 12th, or Monday, March 25th@ 6:00 p.m. EST/ 3:00 p.m. PST
Join Hurricane Grill & Wings for a live webinar to learn more on how you can catch the wave by becoming part of one of the fastest growing franchises in the Casual Dining industry.
Register now @ hurricanewebinar.com